Top hotel restaurants in New York
- Aniqah Cassem
Can we help?Telephone call or email?
We can get in touch when and how it suits you best
*You won’t be added to a mailing list, or a call list.
Founded in 1977, Kenya Airways is the flag carrier for Kenya and a member of the Skyteam global alliance. They have a global hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) where they service 51 destinations worldwide, 43 of which are in Africa, and carry over three million passengers annually.
In 2017 they were named Africa’s Leading Airline by the World Travel Awards.
• On August 1 2018, Kenya Airways launched a completely new onboard catering service in partnership with renowned Kenyan chef Kiran Jethwa, which includes signature welcome drinks, indigenous fruits and premium tea.
Flying Blue was founded in 2003 and has become a celebrated mileage reward program controlled by Air France and KLM. It is also the frequent flyer program of Kenya Airways. It offers four types of awards: promotional, classic, flex, and round-the-world. They are one the last airlines to continue to offer the around-the-world option, which starts at 14,000 miles with six stopovers and a maximum of three continents.
The program gives you access to all 20 SkyTeam alliance airlines and has 4 levels:
25,000 Miles (or 30,000 in France/Monaco)
• 50% bonus miles
• First checked bag free
• Exclusive check-in counter
• One additional piece of luggage
• Priority check-in, boarding, and baggage drop-off, lounge access with copay
• 25% on economy comfort seats on Delta and KLM flights and Seat Plus premium economy on Air France flights
• Ability to carry over level miles to the following year
40,000 Miles (or 60,000 in France/Monaco)
• 75% bonus miles
• Priority immigration and security screening, priority service at ticket offices and desks
• Complimentary lounge access for member and companion on SkyTeam itineraries, ability to bring extra guests to the lounge with a copay
• 50% on economy comfort seats on Delta and KLM flights and Seat Plus premium economy on Air France flights
70,000 Miles (or 90,000 in France/Monaco)
• 100% bonus miles
• Free economy comfort seats on Delta and KLM flights and Seat Plus premium economy on Air France flights
Jet Airways has codeshare agreements with 23 select airlines. Look for the designator code (KQ).
When booking with a codesharing partner, you will experience differences in baggage fees, optional services, other charges, and policies from partner airlines on your trip.
Skypriority service at the airport, including priority check-in, security, boarding, and baggage delivery
Upgraded seasonal food and beverages including wine, beer, and spirits
Spacious convertible lie flat seat with power, USB port, personal HD monitor, remote, noise cancelling headphones and reading light
Delicious African inspired meal with real china
Ergonomic seat with 32” pitch
Personal entertainment screen and handset
USB Port, power, headphones, and pillow