UK – USA Business Travel
- Richard Moss
Can we help?Telephone call or email?
We can get in touch when and how it suits you best
*You won’t be added to a mailing list, or a call list.
Best Business Travel Cabin Luggage Options
Choosing which type of carry on luggage can be daunting. To help narrow your buying decision, we’re bringing you the pros and cons for the 4 most common types of cabin luggage for business travel. We’ve also listed a best in class option for each type at two price points: affordable and luxurious.
– Lighter than most traditional luggage option with more storage
– May reduce your chances of having to check your carry on (easier to manoeuvre in an overhead compartment)
– Much harder to carry (unless it has a rolling attachment)
– Lack of structure creates wrinkles in clothing
Affordable Option: Samsonite Rewind Duffle Bag 55cm
– Most airport-friendly and easiest to transport long distances
– Well-structured and easy to pack
– May need to be checked if cabin space is scarce
– Carrying on rough terrain or up stairs may be difficult
Affordable Option: IT Luggage World’s Lightest Small 4 Wheel Suitcase
Luxurious Option: Rimowa Topas Four-Wheel Cabin Suitcase
– Easy to fit under the seat or in overhead compartments
– Easy to carry upstairs and through rough terrain and weather
– May put strain on your back and shoulders and cause you to sweat in hot weather
– Business geared bags don’t fit a lot of stuff outside of electronics, so you may need to use in combination with another option on this list
Affordable Option: Osprey Fairview and Farpoint Backpacks
Luxurious Option: The Cambridge Satchel Company Bridge Closure Backpack in Leather
– Perfect for quick trips as it’s light and easy to fit under the seat or in the overhead compartment
– Can be used in combination with duffles for a simple luggage solution (just place on top)
– Not large enough for a standalone solution (won’t fit your clothing)
– Carrying on rough terrain or upstairs may be difficult with rolling types
Affordable Option: Barbour Wax Leather Tarras Bag
Luxurious Option: Aspinal of London The Anderson Large Messenger Bag
Let us know your favourite business travel cabin luggage options, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendations and we’ll get them added to the blog.